An animated video for students to work on the importance and meaning of signsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video. There’s no narration of the story, the animation and sound effects are self-explanatory.
2. Show this first part (where shapes and colors are shown) and pause the video.
3. Review with students shapes and colors and how they are used to give different instructions.
4. Encourage students to tell you as many signs in these colors as they can remember.
5. Continue with the story and make pauses if you consider it necessary.
6. Invite students to work in groups of three and talk about the story. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
7. Finally, play the story again and ask some volunteers to narrate the story .
Compartir MED en classroom: