A worksheet for students to practice h meaning of signs using can or can’tSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity. You can download it as well but you need to register first.
2. Review CAN and CAN’T with students and guide them to notice it is a prohibition.
3. Ask students to give you some examples and write them on the board.
4. Show the activity and invite students to work in pairs. They are going to take turns and ask each other the questions and give answers.
5. Monitor the activity and make sure students are asking the questions and participating.
6. Ask the class to give you the answers and write them on the board.
7. Finally, ask pairs of students to take each CAN or CAN’T and read each other the sentences that were affirmative (using CAN) and the sentences that were negative (using CAN’T)
Compartir MED en classroom: