A catchy song for students to practice street signs and their meaningSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to learn a song about safety.
3. Ask students why it is very important to know the meaning of signs when they walk down the street or go to the park, etc.
4. Play the song and draw students’ attention to the subtitles. You may want to teach the lyrics first and then play the song.
5. Invite students to sing the song and clap to the rhythm.
6. Play the song again without sound and invite students to sing and dance.
7. Ask students what signs they recognize and have learned very well.
Compartir MED en classroom: