A vocabulary activity for students to review vocabulary related to road safety and traffic signsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to review some vocabulary about safety and the importance of following rules and instructions.
3. Ask students how many traffic signs they remember.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the words. Help with vocabulary as needed.
5. Set a time limit for students to do the activity and check answers.
6. Invite students to work in pairs and write 3 sentences using 2 of these words each. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: