A vocabulary activity for students to review vocabulary related to signsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity. You can also download it for free but you would have to register first.
2. Show the signs poster and tell students they are going to review signs and words.
3. Ask students to work in pairs and sit together.
4. Draw students’ attention towards the left column with names of signs. If they have any questions, tell them to wait so they can get the answers by elimination.
5. Invite students to write the words in their notebooks and do the exercise by writing only the number next to the words.
6. Ask students to sit with another pair of students and check their answers.
7. Read the words aloud and invite the class to say the name of the sign.
Compartir MED en classroom: