An authentic public sign to help students practice rules in signs and reinforce writing messages.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use beam projector to show students this sign.
2. Ask students what rules they find in a park and discuss with students the reason why they are necessary.
3. Read the sign PARK RULES and compare if they are similar rules to the ones they have seen in parks.
4. Tell students they are going to write some more rules to this list.
5. Ask students to write down the PARK RULES in the sign in their notebooks.
6. Invite students to work in pairs and write down 5 more rules to that list.
7. Monitor and offer help as needed.
8. Invite pairs of students to compare their lists.
Compartir MED en classroom: