Set of 16 flashcards of places for students to work on designing signs for public places.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print several sets of flashcards (depending on the number of students you have) so each group has 5 cards at least.
You can also project the flashcards and ask students to draw
2. Ask students to work in pairs and distribute 5 cards per group.
3. Hand both flashcards: place and name to each pair of students.
4. Tell them they need to write a sentence for a public sign for that particular place.
5. Help with grammar and vocabulary.
6. Ask students to sit with another pair and compare their pictures and sentences.
Compartir MED en classroom: