A video that offers a catchy animated story about a boy who visits an art museum with some friends and learns about art and the importance of signs.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Play the first 30 seconds of the video for students and discuss with them what the boy is doing.
3. Invite students to tell you what you aren’t allowed to do when visiting a museum and why. Write the sentences on the board.
4. Play the rest of the video and / or pause it whenever you consider it is important to discuss what the boy is doing.
5. Invite students to tell you about those museum rules and its importance by using the sentences on the board and the ones they saw in the video.
6. Invite some volunteers to act out the story. They can read the script in the video.
Compartir MED en classroom: