A worksheet for students to practice writing the messages these public signs convey.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for your students.
2. Read the places the signs can be found at (places) and ask students if they agree with them.
3. Ask students to identify the sign and read it.
4. Ask students why the shapes of the signs are different and the meaning of red in signs.
5. Invite students to write the rules from the signs and draw three different signs (pictures) for them.
6. Ask students to get in groups of three and show their signs to their groups.
Compartir MED en classroom: