Poster showing a collection of traffic signs for students to describe where they can be found and their importance as public signs.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the poster.
2. Point at each sign and ask students to tell you where they can find it.
3. Invite students to tell you why the signs need to be placed in such a place.
4. Keep the poster projected and ask students to work in groups of three.
5. Finally, tell them they have to choose a sign each and challenge their classmates by asking what the signs means.
Compartir MED en classroom: