A video that offers a catchy animated story of learning traffic signs in order to be safe on the streets so students can reinforce the importance of regulations.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video. Divide the video into three parts since it takes about 6 minutes and it is a story that you can discuss with the class.
2. Play the video and have students listen carefully to the story. Help with vocabulary as needed.
3. Discuss with students the part of the story they just watched.
4. Invite students to share their ideas about the importance of traffic signs in the city and ask them to draw in their notebooks a simple map of a city, streets, avenues, trees, etc. and draw 5 of the signs they just saw in the video
5. Invite students to ‘read’ their maps to other classmates by talking about the signs they drew.
Compartir MED en classroom: