A Video that offers a catchy animation narrated by two children about traffic signs and what they mean.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. This video takes about 7 minutes so it is going to be divided into two parts. Decide if you want part 1 to be 3 or 4 minutes and do the rest of the video in the next session.
3. Tell students they are going to see a video made by some Indian students so the accent they will hear is Indian. Invite them to take advantage of this cultural experience.
4. Play the video and make several pauses so you can have the opportunity to talk about the signs with students.
5. Ask students to read the description of every sign projected in the first section and help with vocabulary as needed.
6. Play that first part again and ask students to pay close attention to the color and shapes of the signs. Guide them to notice that they color and shapes have a particular meaning.
7. Invite students to work in pairs and draw and label the signs in the video.
Compartir MED en classroom: