A video for students to review safety signs and the places where these are expected to be shownSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video to students.
2. Ask students what they think of when they hear “safety”.
3. Tell students they are going to listen to the video and see some signs so invite them to repeat the names of the signs imitating the voice in the video.
4. Make pauses every 3or 4 signs and ask students to “imitate” the voice .
5. Ask students to write down the names, only, the names in their notebooks. Monitor the activity.
6 . Invite students to work in pairs and write down the name of the place where these sign could be.
7. Help with vocabulary as needed.
8. Invite pairs of student to share with the class the places they wrote and encourage the rest of the class to read their places for the same sign so the class can have a longer list.
Compartir MED en classroom: