A video with songs and stories to practice imperativesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video to students.
2. Tell students they worked with this video in a different session so they will probably remember some the song or the story they worked with.
3. Play the first part of the video and elicit from students how instructions are given.
4. Invite students to repeat the sentences twice after the video.
5. Play one of the songs (choose the one you think goes better with the type of students you have), and invite students to sing along.
6 . Play the rap song and sing it with students. Then ask them to clap and get the beat and rhythm so they can sing different sentences using imperatives.
7. Choose the best examples that go with the rap and invite the class to sing all together.
Compartir MED en classroom: