An animated video for students to learn about signsSugerencia de uso
1. Tell students they are going to continue practicing public signs in their community.
2. Ask students to write a list of signs they remember.
3. Check spelling and make corrections, then, ask them to write their signs on pieces of paper or cardboard (if you happen to have some in the classroom)
4. Invite students to work in groups of three and hand them a black plastic bag or container for them to put their cards in it and ask them to draw the cards and spell out the signs while the other students write down the names.
5. Monitor and offer help as necessary.
6. Invite volunteers to come to the front of the class and challenge students to spell fluently the names of some signs.
Compartir MED en classroom: