An animated video for students to learn about signsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to review the signs they have been working with.
3. Ask students to work in pairs and have their notebooks ready to draw and write.
4. There are different types of signs in this video so choose a group of them to show to students.
5. Project the video without sound and ask students what sign that is, then, ask them to write the name or instruction.
6. Show the names of the signs in the video and ask students to compare, and correct.
7. Show a group of 10 signs and make sure students wrote the names correctly.
8. Invite students in pairs to ask each other what the signs are.
Compartir MED en classroom: