A vocabulary worksheet for students to review the vocabulary of signsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what places in the city they remember (from the previous activity or from the lesson in their textbook).
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students if those places are in the words at the bottom of the word search.
4. Help with vocabulary as needed and ask students to do the activity.
5. When students finish, ask them to work in groups of three and group the words in categories. Encourage them to discuss and organize the information , i.e., signs in hospitals, on the streets, etc.
Compartir MED en classroom: