A grammar worksheet for students to review imperative forms in negative.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Review imperatives in affirmative and in negative and write a couple of examples on the board.
3. Show the activity and explain the first activity: complete with the missing words. Encourage the class to read the paragraph and give you the answers.
4. Continue with the next part, matching the expressions to the corresponding sign.
5. Invite some volunteers to participate, ask them to take turns, and choose a sign and match it to its meaning.
6. Before you check answers, invite the class to make any corrections from their seats.
7. Click on ‘terminado’ and comment on the results.
8. Invite students to draw these signs in their notebooks and write the meaning ‘DON’T____’
Compartir MED en classroom: