A worksheet for students to practice writing caution words in signsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Say the word ‘stop’ and ask students to spell it. Give other examples and make students aware of the importance of spelling in writing.
3. Read the words on the right and help with vocabulary. Give a simple example where the word can be used.
4. Invite students to unscramble the words and compare their answers with another classmate.
5. Check answers with the class by asking them to spell the words.
Compartir MED en classroom: