A worksheet for student to practice reading ‘Don’t’ signsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity or download the activity. It is better if you print it so you can monitor students writing the expressions directly.
2. Distribute the worksheet and read the phrases and sentences for students. Help with vocabulary as needed.
3. Invite students to work in pairs and do the activity, recognize the sign, and write what it means on the line.
4. Monitor and offer help as needed.
5. Ask students to circle the signs that mean prohibition and guide them to discover or recognize how the negative is made.
6. Discuss with students what possible places these signs could be found.
Compartir MED en classroom: