An animated video for students to learn the meaning of colors and shapes in signsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to learn about colors and shapes but now in signs because they have a special meaning.
3. Review shapes: circle, triangle, rectangle, square, etc.
4. Play the video and make a pause to review traffic lights, then, continue with the second part which is shapes, triangular for warning traffic signs.
5. You may want to write these categories on the board and ask students to copy them in their notebooks. Discuss the use of black and red in those, as well as prohibition signs.
6. If time allows, play the next segment of the video on road tips.
7. Invite students to work in pairs and draw a traffic warning sign and a prohibition sign and present it to another pair.
Compartir MED en classroom: