An interactive worksheet for students to practice recognizing community signs by their colorSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Ask students to mention one sign that is red, one that is blue and one that is green.
3. Ask students if they remember other signs in different colors from the ones you mentioned.
4. Show the activity and review the colors on the right of the page.
5. Invite students to do the activity mentally, that is, from their seats look at the signs and try to remember what color they are.
6. Invite some volunteers to come to the front and drag the color from the right to the middle column.
7. Ask the rest of the class to say ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ and correct if necessary.
8. When the colors have been taken click on ‘terminado’ and wait for reactions.
9. If you consider it necessary and good practice, try a second round of the same activity.
10. Invite students to think of a possible sign in purple, what could it be?
Compartir MED en classroom: