An animated video for students to learn about imperatives in negative ‘Don´t’.Sugerencia de uso
1. Project the video using the beam projector.
2. Tell students they are going to watch a story and sign a song.
3. Play the video (the story) and ask students to pay attention to the (imperative) sentences, and give some examples, i.e, stand up, open your book, etc.
4. Continue with the song which is a good TPR activity so have students imitate the gestures and sing along.
5. There are more songs and stories in this video, it is recommended that you choose the ones that best suit the needs of your class and your time. The third song shows a sign (no swimming) that you can use for the context of reading signs.
6. Invite students to sing one of the rap songs and sing along. Encourage students to create some moves to go with it.
Compartir MED en classroom: