A worksheet for students to practice oral expressions and meanings of signsSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video or download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to work in pairs to answer the activity.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to cut and paste the signs in their notebook vertically because they are going to make a list. Then, ask them to cut the names of the signs, and paste them next to their corresponding sign.
4. Check answers by asking students to check with another pair.
5. Finally, ask students to write the names of the places where these signs can be seen.
Compartir MED en classroom: