An interactive worksheet for students to practice oral expressions on signsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Ask students to work in pairs and identify the signs you will show and draw the ones they don’t know in their notebooks.
3. Show the signs and wait for students to identify them.
4. Show the names of the signs and read them or ask the students to read them aloud.
5. Invite students to do the activity in pairs before they come to the board.
6. Invite pairs of students to choose one sign and answer, then another pair, until all signs have been answered.
7. Ask the class if they agree with the answer given and invite them to correct. Then, submit answers, were they ok?
Compartir MED en classroom: