A vocabulary activity for students to color the signs and write their namesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students what those signs are and if they remember what color they are (red, blue, yellow, green?).
3. Tell students they need to color the signs and can check in their textbook only if they cannot remember but before they need to ask a classmate. You may need to pre-teach some vocabulary (traffic light, pedestrian, etc.)
4. Monitor the activity and help as necessary with suggestions.
5. Tell students they need to think of a place where they can see these signs and write it (them) around them.
6. Invite students to report by reading the sign, ‘go’ and saying where they can see it, ‘on a traffic light’.
Compartir MED en classroom: