An interactive worksheet for students to identify signs, their meanings and the wordsSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the activity.
2. There are 10 different public signs in this activity so decide the best way to do it with students, it can be done individually with several round for more students to participate or in pairs.
3. Show the signs and ask students to point at the ones they know and tell them they’ll learn about the others.
4. Read the sentences and help students with vocabulary as needed.
5. Invite the first student (s) to come to the front and choose a sign, then, match it with its corresponding meaning. Repeat the procedure with the next students until they complete the activity.
6. Before you submit the answers, ask students to check the answers, and correct if necessary.
7. Submit answers and focus on the new signs by talking to students about the places the signs can be seen.
Compartir MED en classroom: