An interactive worksheet for students to review places in a city and their namesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity or print it. You can also download the file.
2. Distribute the worksheets and ask students to work in pairs.
3. Ask students what places in a city they remember
4. Ask students to look at the pictures, identify the place, and complete the words with the missing letters.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Invite pairs of students to check answers by spelling words out while the rest of the class says ‘right’ or ‘wrong’.
Compartir MED en classroom: