A worksheet for students to be able to identify and describe what signs meanSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. There are two worksheets in this file. Decide if you want to use the second one as well.
2. Ask students what signs they recognize and where they have seen them.
3. Invite students to work in pairs and write down the signs as well as the place where they can see them.
4. Invite students to exchange their worksheets with another pair and check answers.
5. Ask students to think of a possible sign for the classroom and draw it in their notebooks.
6. Invite pairs of students to show their signs.
Compartir MED en classroom: