A catchy song for students to practice reading the signsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video and have a set of speakers ready.
2. Draw big signs on the board of, walk, stop, exit, and playground and ask students to read them.
3. Play the song and ask students to listen and clap to the song.
4. Teach the lyrics and ask students to use some gestures and movements to go along.
5. Play the song and invite everybody to sing along and dance to the song.
6. Play the video without sound for students to sing.
Compartir MED en classroom: