A vocabulary activity for students to practice street signs by playing a memory gameSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print the cards (16 cards = 8 pairs of signs). Print the number of sets depending on the number of students you have.
2. Cut the cards and invite students to work in groups of 4. Hand each group a set of cards and ask them to mix them up and place them face down on the desks or on the floor.
3. Tell students this is a memory game, like the one they play in Spanish.
3. Students turn one card over, then another, and if they match, then them in a pile and score one point. If they don’t match, the cards must be turned over and the next student goes.
4. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed. You may also take the opportunity to teach a couple of expressions such as, ‘my turn’, ‘I am next’, etc.
5. Do a second round and ask students to change teams so they have the opportunity to play with different students.
Compartir MED en classroom: