An interactive activity for students to work with recognizing signs and their namesSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the activity.
2. Review quickly by pointing randomly at the signs they already know. Choose 1 or 2 new signs and tell students they are going to learn them with this exercise.
3. Ask students to work in pairs and tell them they need to read the sign, then, click and choose the answer. You may want to read the options for students since they may not read fluently in English or do not recognize the words but they may remember the word.
4. Ask students to draw the new signs and add them to the list they started with the previous activity in this session.
5. Have a second round with different pairs of students and repeat the activity.
Compartir MED en classroom: