An animated video for students to learn about signs and symbolsSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students what community signs they remember and write them on the board.
3. Tell students they are going to watch a video that shows different signs for them to draw and label in their notebooks.
4. The video takes 15 minutes and shows many different signs. I t is recommended that you choose the groups of signs students have been working with or are new bot likely to be seen in their community. You can forward the video and continue with other signs.
5. Make pauses for students to draw their pictures and monitor.
6. Say the names for the signs you chose and ask students to point at the signs in their notebooks.
7. Invite some volunteers to take your place and repeat the activity.
Compartir MED en classroom: