A rap song for students to practice the for and use of the present tenseSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector and good speakers to play the rap.
2. Ask students if they like rap music, why / why not.
3. Tell students they are going to listen to a rap song about the present tense so elicit the meaning of that tense.
4. Play the video and invite students to clap along to mark the rhythm as they listen and read the lines in the video.
5. Invite students to sing the part where the tense is mentioned as well as its use.
6. Encourage students to sing along and make pauses if they need to catch the rhythm.
7. Play the video a second time and divide the class into teams for them to sing parts of the rap.
Compartir MED en classroom: