An interactive worksheet for student to review and practice question formSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activities.
2. Elicit from students how yes/no questions are formed and how WH_ questions are formed as well and what the difference between them is.
3. Tell students they are going to play in teams the following activities. You can have different teams if your class is very big.
4. Show the first exercise (there are different ‘levels’ of questions ) and ask somebody from team A to come to the front and do the first question. Nobody can say anything and the student can go to his/her team and ask for help in case he cannot complete the question. The members of the team will try to form the question in their notebook so when help is needed the answer will be ready.
5. Take time, set a time limit you consider fair and if the exercise hasn’t been answered correctly, a student of team B can come to the front and form the question.
6. You may want to change the activity according to the needs of your class and do it individually.
7. Feel free to use all the different exercises on the page or decide on just a few.
Compartir MED en classroom: