A grammar worksheet for students to practice adjective orderSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to work in pairs and briefly review what the order of the adjectives is.
3. Distribute the worksheet and use sentence 1 as an example.
4. Set a time limit (short, preferably) and monitor.
5. When time is up and if students haven’t finished (this is what we want) they need to find another partner to complete the exercise with and do the same procedure, set a time limit.
6. Check answers with the class by reading them.
Compartir MED en classroom: