A language game for students to practice adjective orderSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. The activity is a language game students will play in teams and there are different ways to play it. (the instructions come in the first page of the file). You will also need some colored markers.
2. Cut the cards, there are 20 of them and divide the class into two teams A and B.
3. Student A comes to the front, picks up a card, and draws the picture on the board without saying a word.
4. Team A has one minute to guess what the picture is. They need to say exactly what’s on the card, that is, by using the correct order of adjectives.
5. If nobody from team A guesses correctly, team B can try to steal the point by trying to give the answer. A student from that team comes to the board.
6. Every card that is guessed correctly gives one point to the team.
Compartir MED en classroom: