An animated video for students to review future and predictions using modals: will, might, maySugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students to think about something they’ d really like to have for their birthdays.
3. Ask students what possibilities there are of them getting it and why. Write a couple of sentences on the board.
4. Tell students they are going to listen to what Simon 4 dreams are.
5. Play the video and tell students the accent they hear is British, which gives them the opportunity to experience culture through accents.
6. Ask students to draw Simon’s picture in their notebooks and guess what his wishes are because it is going to be his birthday.
7. Play the video and invite students to write down the examples and specifically the percentages to indicate the use of will, should, may and might.
8. Ask questions for general comprehension.
9. Invite students to write 4 similar sentences like Simon’s and read them to a classmate for practice.
Compartir MED en classroom: