A worksheet for students to practice recognizing fact vs. opinion and justifying their answersSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. There are two pages for this exercise, you may want to work with the first one and leave the other for homework, or not.
2. Review what a fact is an give an example as well as an opinion.
3. Discuss with students the importance of knowing this difference when giving opinions and exchanging propositions.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work in groups of 3. They need to decide how to work with the exercise if they discuss and answer or they divide the number of exercises and take an equal number of statements.
5. Monitor the activity and remind students it is important they justify why one statement is an opinion and not a fact.
6. Invite students to share their answers with another group.
Compartir MED en classroom: