A video for students to review the simple present tenseSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to review the simple present tense: uses such as routines, general activities and descriptions.
3. Ask students to tell you what they do after school, for example, and what they (usually) do on weekends.
4. Play the video and make pauses to explain, clarify and present examples to students.
5. Ask students to work in pairs and write some original examples using the present simple to describe a day at school (different classes, activities, etc)
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Invite pairs of students to sit with another pair and compare their sentences.
Compartir MED en classroom: