A video about Mexican culture highlighting important cultural aspects for students to discussSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students if they happen to have a friend from another country, origin, name, nationality, language, etc. and what their friends say about Mexico. That is, how they see our country.
3. Tell students that many people and even countries have different views of Mexico based on stereotypes (explain the concept).
4. Tell students they are going to watch a short video made by an American teacher about Mexico to show American students so they need to say if they agree or not if what it is presented in the video is right or wrong by taking notes.
5. Play the video and make pauses for students to discuss.
6. Invite students to work in groups of three and write a few sentences on the information the video shows, food, piñatas, etc.
7. Ask some group volunteers to share their work with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: