A vocabulary activity for students to get familiar with words regarding ‘culture’Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to read the definitions at the bottom of the page and help with vocabulary as needed.
3. Help with comprehension and if you consider this exercise is a little bit higher than the level of your students, you can dictate the words (answers come in the second page for you to print) and ask students to match the words to the definitions.
4. Invite students to work in pairs and compare their crosswords, correct if necessary, and read.
5. Ask students to write a short paragraph (2 or 3 sentences) about culture using that vocabulary.
Compartir MED en classroom: