A communicative activity for students to talk about countries.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to name 3 American countries and 2 European countries. Help with pronunciation.
3. Tell students they are going to work with ‘countries’ in a fun activity.
4. Distribute the worksheets and ask students to mingle, then, stop and ask the first question to a student, register the answer and continue. Make sure you mention that each question has to be asked to a different student, and when the answer is affirmative, they should keep on asking, how, where, when, etc.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: