A video of a group of students from different countries for students to learn about how different their habits and traditions areSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students to tell you three Mexican cultural things they consider unique and different from other cultures.
3. Invite students to find out how many Mexicans in the classroom, think the same way.
4. Play the video and make several pauses to make comments and help with vocabulary, grammar or general comprehension.
5. Tell students to copy the questions that are asked to this group of students, such as ‘what’s your typical breakfast?’ ‘how do you say…with hand gestures…?, etc. and pay attention to what students have to say. If they agree or disagree as listeners.
6. Encourage students to be open to other ideas and customs, that is, nobody is right or wrong in terms of culture so ask them what they think of that, etc.
7. Invite them to work in groups of three and ask and answer the questions they saw in the video. They may notice that even among Mexicans there are differences.
8. Invite some groups to share their answers with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: