An informative video about what culture means and how society behavesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Review the concept of culture and ask students to give you some examples of the Mexican culture.
3. Tell students they are going to watch a video which reviews the concept of culture and how societies represent it.
4. Ask students to work in groups of three and ask them to take notes basically on the examples that show how culture varies around the globe.
5. You may mention, language, religion, and food to help them organize their ideas.
6. Play the video (the transcript is shown on the page as well, so you can show it at the same time ).
7. Make several pauses to help students with their note-taking and help as necessary.
8. You can also pause the video right after the examples are given and comment on them with the students.
9. Invite groups of students to share their notes with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: