A gramar review on how to make suggestions and how to accept themSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Show the information and ask students if they remember how to make suggestions, you may want to clarify the function with a couple of examples (in Spanish) if necessary.
3. Scroll down and present the information while students write the examples in their notebooks.
4. Invite volunteers to do the interactive activities and check answers with the class.
5. Ask students to write sentences suggesting something and monitor the activity.
Compartir MED en classroom: