An article for students to learn more about community service and organizations to volunteerSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the article.
2. Tell students ‘Do something’ is an organization that helps with different social projects and volunteering.
3. Review what volunteering is and what the benefits of it are.
4. Show the article and invite students to read about these members and the projects they are involved with.
5. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
6. Ask students to work in groups of 3 and discuss how they can raise money for the projects, what suggestions they can make and how to carry out the plan.
7. Monitor and help as needed.
8. Invite groups to share their ideas with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: