A PSA script to help students in reading comprehension when talking about a social problemSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the script or make copies for students. Decide the best option for your class.
2. Tell students this is a script of a PSA about social distancing and elicit from students how important this is.
3. Ask students to work in pairs and read the script.
4. Ask students to think about 2 or 3 more recommendation they can give people about protecting themselves from coronavirus.
5. Monitor the activity and help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
6. Invite students to exchange their papers with other 2 groups and compare them to theirs.
7. Ask students to pretend they have 35 seconds to read their PSA as the original one, a student reads and the other takes time.
8. In case they need more time, ask students to stay with 4 recommendations as in the original script.
9. Ask the student to write an announcement using the information in the script.
10. Invite students to read their announcements to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: