An article for students to learn how to write an effective PSA based on 5 basic stepsSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the article.
2. Remind students what PSA stands for: public service announcement and tell them they will read about how to write an effective PSA.
3. You can refer students to their textbooks and work with the examples given there on campaigns and community services so they can refresh their minds.
4. Invite students to write down the 5 basic steps shown in the article.
5. Decide if you want to show the paragraphs that explain each one of the steps or just comment on them.
6. Scroll down and show students a couple of examples, read them with them and work on vocabulary as needed.
7. Ask students to copy one of those PSAs and in pairs and find the 5 steps discussed earlier in that text.
Compartir MED en classroom: