A public service announcement about bullying for students to understand what they can do to stop itSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students if they know anybody who has been bulled and what they think about it.
3. Tell students if they have seen any anti-bullying campaigns and where. If they say no, ask students to think what a good anti-bullying campaign should include to be effective.
4. Show the video and make several pauses to help students with comprehension.
5. Discuss with students how many different ways of bullying they know and they see in the video.
5. Invite students to work in pairs and play the video again for them to write 2 or 3 more lines and add them to the script.
6. Monitor the activity and help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: